MAKALA

Thursday, June 12, 2014

DEVOTION TO THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS AND THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY

MEMORARE TO THE SACRED HEART
Remember, O most kind Jesus, that none who have had recourse to Your Sacred Heart, implored its assistance, or called for mercy, has ever been abandoned. Filled and animated by this same confidence, O Divine Heart, Ruler of all hearts, I fly to You, and oppressed beneath the weight of my sins, I prostrate myself before You. Despise not Your unworthy child, but grant me, I pray You, an entrance into Your Sacred Heart. Sustain me in all my combats and be with me now, and at all times, but especially at the hour of my death. O gracious Jesus! O amiable Jesus! O loving Jesus! Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy on us! Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for us! Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy kingdom come!


                                                   

0 comments:

Post a Comment